Name: Dr. Neeta Misra
Designation: Senior Consultant
Areas of Expertise: Gynecologist, Obstetrician, Infertility Specialist
Qualification: MBBS & MD degrees from Gandhi Medical College, Bhopal(M.P.)
Dr. Neeta Misra is working now with Sunrise Hospital, New Delhi as a Senior Consultant. She has been working as a senior consultant at Holy Family Hospital, New Delhi since 1999. She has received her MBBS & MD degrees from Gandhi Medical College, Bhopal(M.P.) and did her senior residency training from Jawaharlal Institute Of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research(JIPMER), Puducherry. She served in the Indian Air Force and St. Stephens Hospital before joining Holy Family Hospital.
- High-risk pregnancies
- Adolescent(teenage) health
- Menopausal health
- Sexual problems in women
- Laparoscopic surgeries.
Qualifications/Workshops/Advanced Training & Experience:
- Underwent Simulated Hands-on Training on Hysteroscopy and Laparoscopic Suturing at ETHICON Institute of surgical education MUMBAI.
- Attended Workshop for DNB trainers at Delhi conducted by Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India.
- Underwent Advanced Laparoscopy Training Programme at MAYFLOWER Hospital.
- Participated in NONDESCENT Vaginal Hysterectomy workshop at Patan, Gujrat.
- Underwent Antiretroviral Therapy Training at ART center at LRS Institute of TB.
- Actively involved in teaching DNB students and guiding their Thesis work.
- Speaker on ‘Role of calcium & Magnesium in PIH & Pre-eclampsia’ in a Symposium on Role of Specific micronutrients in women Healthcare at Delhi.
- Organizer and Panelist in a panel discussion on Down’s syndrome at Holy Family Hospital.
- Organiser and Chairperson of the workshop on ‘Recent Advances in Ultrasound in Obs & Gynae’ at Holy Family Hospital during All India Conference of Obstetrician & Gynaecologists.
- Participated in World Conference on ‘Expanding Paradigms: Science, Consciousness and Sprituality’ organized by Art Of Living in collaboration with AIIMS.
- Participated in World Congress on ‘Practical Infertility management and Human Reproduction’ at MUMBAI.
- Conducted Training programme on Gynaecological Endoscopies & NDVH at UCMS (Universal college of Medical Sciences), NEPAL.
- Member of Global Meditating Doctors Association of Art of Living.
- Participating Gynaecologist in INDO –UN workshop on Female Foeticide at Bangalore and is actively working as a ‘Doctor for daughters’ against sex selection.
- Speaker On Dengue And Pregnancy in a CME for South Delhi Forum Of Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Participated as Chairperson in “Live Laparoscopic Hysterectomy Workshop” at Pushpanjali Crosslay Hospital.
- Thesis on ‘Estimation Of Serum Copper Levels in Women using Copper containing intrauterine Contraceptive Devices’
- ‘Neonatal Morbidity and Mortality in Preterm Babies in South India’ is a preliminary report published in the Journal Of Obs & Gynae Of India.
- ‘Perinatal outcome in relation to mode of delivery in meconium-stained amniotic fluid’-published in Indian Journal Of Paediatrics and presented at ‘The Indian Conference on Family welfare and Voluntary Sterilization’ at Puducherry.
- Article on ‘Medical Vs. Surgical Treatment Of Endometriosis’ published by Solvay Pharma.