Reconstructive urosurgery is a kind to restore the normal functions like recreating, rerouting, repairing the areas of the lower and upper urinary tract and reproductive system. The situations where patients need reconstructive urosurgery like medical conditions, birth defects, injuries, other surgery complications or treatments.
There are many conditions patient need reconstructive uro surgery are:
- Pelvic floor disorders.
- Pelvic organ prolapse
- Peyronie’s disease
- Erectile dysfunction
- Bladder fistulas (abnormal openings or connections between the bladder and nearby organs, such as the vagina or rectum).
- Birth defects in the urinary tract and reproductive organs
- Neurological conditions (parkinson’s disease or multiple sclerosis)
- Traumatic injuries to the urinary tract or reproductive organs.
- Urinary incontinence.
- Urethral strictures (scar tissue in the urethra that cause narrowing).
The areas that need surgery are:
- Ureters (tubes connecting the kidneys to the bladder)
- Prostate gland
Treatments patient required in reconstructive uro surgery are:
- Implant an inflatable penile prosthesis to treat erectile dysfunction
- Correct severe penile deformities and restore a natural appearance in men with Peyronie’s disease
- Implant an artificial urinary sphincter to prevent urine leakage, to treat urinary incontinence
- Remove scar tissue and reconstruct the urethra to repair urethral strictures
Sunrise hospital have top surgeon for the reconstructive uro surgery. We provide our best services and treatment to every patient. Our nursing and supportive are very good , patient care and responsibility are there only motive. Doctors take care of every single step of the surgery and treatment.